Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Light.

The day has been full of ups and downs.

The ups happened when I met with a good friend out of town...until I started feeling sickly. That was a bit of a down. But it was the only down. I really liked spending time with her.

The downs happened later. But, that is beside the point.

The point is. right now in this moment, I believe that I am loved by the King.

Understand, my reader, that these moments are sometimes few and far between. I've been asking for them to be closer together. Tonight, He answered. And the feelings of this love--His Love--Love Himself--is spilling into my heart like warm sunshine on a clear day.

Tomorrow, I may forget. Then, He'll remind me again. But, right now, I believe. I stand in the Light of Love, throw my head back, and rest in the arms of the One who is Forever. After all, He's the One leading this dance anyways. :)

Abba, I believe, only help my unbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment