Thursday, August 15, 2013

But, I want You.

Jesus, do you remember when You were so real to me? And You filled my heart with such joy that I thought it may explode at any given second? 

What happened?

I want to go back to that. Or move forward to that. To You. To Your joy. Your love. Your peace. You, Jesus, You. I am weary of saving face. When my face tries to pretend that my heart isn't doubting. I do a really good job of wearing a mask. But, the struggle is here and it's real. Will you come in the midst of it?

Let me collide with You again and Your grace. Let me hear the Gospel again in the shocking scandal of it all. Abba, please, capture my heart up in You. Help me to trust Your Spirit in me. To trust You with me. Right here. Right now.

Come, Lord Jesus, please come.

No comments:

Post a Comment