Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fog.

There seems to be a fog over the eyes of my heart
so that I can't see where You're leading me these days
as You navigate me through this land of new beginnings.

Could it be that this fog is
a sign of Your love...
the proof of Your grace?

Because I must hold Your hand,
being in this place.
I can barely see the next step...

You pull me tighter into Your embrace.
Where I am safe and sound
You whisper words of trust...

This breaks the silence now.
Even though I'm afraid,
Your request my fear.

The scars on Your hands show
what You did to bring me near.
So, here in this fog...

There's a new Son rising.
You're breaking the dawn on the horizon
of my heart.

And soon...
the fog...
will melt away.

I'll still be here,
Resting in Your embrace.
By Your grace...trusting You forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment