Thursday, September 15, 2011

Run Path.

Hey y'all.

It's only been 8 months since I've blogged last. Haha. I just feel like writing tonight. Should I be doing homework instead? Probably so. But don't worry, I'm gonna get it done. :)

Where to begin? First off, can I just tell you how faithful Jesus is? REALLY faithful. He's so good. I must say that He is beginning to lead me down a path I don't want to go down, for several reasons. Yet, turning my feet in the direction of that path is bringing so much satisfaction. Even if I am scared out of my mind to go down said path. He keeps reminding me that He'll hold my hand. That He never leaves. Even on this path. And so, I want to run. Run down this path. He's brought so much freedom into this broken heart of mine. And because of what He has done, I WILL run after Him. Down this path. Funny, how I can want to do something so badly, yet not want to do it.

Today, my head and heart have been in a million different places. It's the eve of my 19th birthday (it's so weird to think that in about an hour and half, I'll no longer be 18). I've thought a lot today about my Mom. Sometimes I really miss her. This is one of the times when I think about her way more than usual. And, I let myself grieve all over again. Enter Jesus. Who never left in the first place. Cause He's good. And He loves. Constantly, He shows me how He has filled that place where my Mom would be. With other people. With Himself. The promise that He sets the lonely in families is so true. He is a Father to the fatherless. He is faithful to every promise He has made.

Yeah, you guys, this blog is really random. But, it feels good to write. Perhaps I'll be able to focus on my homework now. :)

Jesus is beautiful,
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment